Wednesday 13 July 2016

Initial Research 4

I've started to look into the production of games and how the development process goes. I have started playing around with Blender and Unity, which are free 3d modelling, animation and game-making software, and am starting to get to grips with them. I've been playing through games and watching play-throughs of different games and genres in order to see the different art styles and player interfaces, and see how different genres handle story lines and main and sub-quests.


I have been playing games that I know have LGBT characters such as dragon age 2, DA: inquisition, the Mass Effect series and Life is Strange in order to see how the games handle themes and story lines and how they handle the representation of the characters. I've also looked into LGBT steryotypes and what are the most common ones that are portrayed in media
Blender Logo- 3D modelling and animation software
 
Unity Logo- game making platform that can also produce animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment